Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Enchantment Peak and Little Annapurna, if you look closely

The fabulous view from the south side of I-90 and Taneum road. I discovered this route last year. I wasn't knocked off my bike by the wind this time, and the Enchantments are snow free. It's been a hot summer. I might try to snag a walk in hiking permit during the last week of my vacation. I finish classes last days of August and I don't have to return to teaching until Sept 28. I've decided I need company for my precious time off, so I've signed on to ride from Bellingham to Eugene, OR with Adventure Cyclist. Got a great last minute price plus one of the trip leaders is a guy that I did AC guide training with in March 2014. I want to get involved with people who truly like to ride. I'm done with people I once trusted who criticised my choices and made me feel apologetic. I will always be true to who I am. I'm alone now. So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment